Are you dissatisfied with your career? Feeling empty, like something is missing, or looking for more?
Are you ready to put an end to:
- Feeling stressed and reactive about your day to day life?
- The overwhelm that comes with entertaining the idea of trying to make a career change?
- The endless list of questions you feel like you don't have answers to? (i.e. Do I need a big change? Tweaks? Is it time to start that business I've thought about? Is all of this stress impacting my personal life? My health? etc...)
- Feeling stuck and honestly, a little (or a lot!) scared because you know deep in your heart, you don't want to live like this?
You know that BETTER exists. You want it and you're ready to work for it.
Sound like you? That's why I've created the...
1-Day Women's Career Reboot Retreat!
Friday, August 18th, 2017
(location details sent upon registration)
The goal of this workshop is for you to leave feeling inspired, energized and ready to execute at least 3 clear, tangible steps that will lead you to the career of your dreams (even if you're not sure what that looks like yet)!
My coaching activities will help uncover your authentic ideas, empower you to think creatively about the next steps, and to gain insights and support from other like-minded women. The intimate (3-6 other women) 1-day workshop will be full of:
- Mindful eating breakfast workshop with Melissa Montague
- Low impact body movement
- Breathing exercises
- Creative, bright space
- Art projects (you'll actually want to show off)
- Journaling exercises to unleash ideas
- Group coaching for strategy and support
- One-on-One coaching time with Liz
- Delicious, healthy lunch and snacks
P.S. You'll also spend the day in your favorite, most comfy, yoga clothes:)
I felt like you, living a life of reactiveness to everything and everyone - I felt in constant motion (even in my sleep)! Until I said "I've had enough!" I started to look inward. I gained self-compassion for my own journey and started to become clear on what I wanted. Step by step, I made it happen! If I can do it, you can too.
xoxox - Liz
What People Are Saying About Liz
"Liz is understanding, motivating, encouraging, knowledgeable and all around easy and fun to talk to. Validated me as a person and made me feel like I could achieve my goals. Thank you!" - Kathy N.
"Liz's process requires being "all in', we quickly established trust, and as a result felt comfortable sharing current fears, self-doubts, etc. Just by sharing all of that, it helped me process what I've gone through to understand where I need to go." - Dessa B.
"Liz will walk with you through some tough stuff - but make you feel happy and joyful about a tough process." - Caiti M.