Through One-on-One Holistic Health Coaching, Group Workshops and Public Speaking, my goal is to inspire and help you to define and live YOUR AUTHENTIC healthy lifestyle.
YOUR lifestyle. YOUR dreams. YOUR happiness.
At the end of the day, our minds, bodies and souls want to be nourished. Each person is truly unique; there is no version of “healthy” that nourishes everyone. Thoughtfully balancing the core areas of your life will lead us to discovering YOUR healthy lifestyle and ultimately the best version of yourself:
- Nutrition: Are your food/drink choices driving optimal energy? Or are you doing what's easiest?
- Relationships: Are your relationships with friends and family strong or stressful/drama filled?
- Career: Do you feel the majority of work you do is meaningful and that you have room to grow personally and professionally? Or do you get the "Sunday night scaries"?
- Spirituality: Are you aware of and feel connected to a greater purpose in life? Or are you on auto-pilot?
- Physical Activity: Does your body crave movement? Or are your running shoes collecting dust?
I earned my Holistic Health Coaching Certification from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN). I encourage balance in all aspects of life. Eat what makes us feel best, not what fad diets say is good for us, and to exercise in ways we enjoy, not dread our daily trips to the gym. We can't neglect one core area of our lives and expect to feel fulfilled; we must take it all into consideration and address when things either feel out of whack or we're not getting to where we want to be.
I graduated with a BA in Finance from Boston University.
I built my first career in Corporate Finance at Accenture where I learned to:
- Speak up and get noticed in a 300,000 person company
- Understand how business priorities, efficiency, process improvement, and profitability impact people, and how to empower individuals to ask for what they need to thrive
- Develop a vast repertoire of work/life integration tips
- Lead authentically by finding and listening to my inner voice
- Recognize when personal and career goals need to be realigned