I'm thinking about a career 180
Does this sound like you?
- You are a type A, super motivated woman
- You love a challenge
- You dedicate time to personal and professional growth
But something has changed. What you've built to date doesn't seem like enough. You feel like something is missing and you're:
- Frustrated and stressed
- Overwhelmed, over-committed and spread thin
- Low on energy
- Experiencing imposter syndrome
- People pleasing (and not proud of it)
- You feel like better is out there, and you may or may not have an idea of what that looks like
You question whether you're asking for too much? Should you just be grateful for what you've got and accept your career and life as is?
Do NOT settle...
You're feeling this way for a reason and it's worth exploring! Because SO much good can come from getting curious and getting clear on what's going wrong.
If any of this sounds like you, please get in touch with me to schedule a complimentary clarity session.